- You must enter by Wednesday night (No late entries)
- We are currently working to a limit of 10 per group on track at one time.
Once final entry numbers are known we will advise if any classes need a new format.
- Please BYO safety vest - they are always handy to have in the kart trailer and prevent covid sharing.
Club day Racing is back on Guys and Girls, so get your gear out and polish it up ready for THIS Sunday 27 September.
Gates open 9.00am Racing to start 11.00am.
Pre-entries are required along with Covid declaration and electronic scrutineering forms.
Covid declaration is required for all people attending.
KA CMS https://cms.karting.net.au/cms/member
Covid Form: https://kartingaustralia.wufoo.com/forms/covid19-declaration-ballarat/
Scrutineeriing form https://kartingaustralia.wufoo.com/forms/k2uejm91tneeu2/
- Enter through try booking/ Everyone that is coming
- Fill out the Covid declaration/ Everyone that is coming
- Bring and wear your face mask/ Everyone that is coming
Full Covid guidelines apply so please enter through Try booking here: www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=626322
Dear members and friends. The Ballarat kart club committee have carefully considered the current Covid conditions in our area, and KV Supp Regs available to us for running practice events at the Haddon track.
We will be keeping the track closed until further notice, and will review this decision pending the local and state conditions at the end of this month.
We understand this may be disappointing to some of our members, but have the best interest of our club and members and local community in mind.
We will take this opportunity to actively work behind the scenes so we are better than ever upon our return.
Thank you for your understanding.
Our race report is now online at Kartsportnews
Head over to the KSN website for a great recap of the weekend's racing
Our July Club day saw a brilliant winter's day and a great turnout of 38 karters.
The racing was good all day, and we were especially pleased to see a grid of new Cadet 9s and 12s starting their karting journey.
View the full results
Check or our Facebook page for a gallery with heaps of pics:
How to Enter
For those that have't entered an event yet this year
- Enter and pay online via the KA CMS by Wednesday night.
(No entries on the day)
- Complete the current Covid Declaration
This applies to all volunteers and officials as well
- Complete the online scrutineering form
And be Prepared!
You should not be borrowing tools or vests during Covid times, so
- Make sure your kart is ready and running BEFORE getting to the track
- Buy your OWN safety vest so you have one if you need to retrieve a kart
Club practice day Saturday 18th July.
The track will be open for practice from 10am till 4pm.
You must be entered and confirmed before you can attend.
Full Covid guidelines apply so please enter through
Covid travel advice to be completed by all attending here:
The following week will be July clubday.....
See you Next Saturday.
We would like to thank BBF Ballarat Bolts & Fasteners & Lubricants - Total Oil for their Covid safety contributions
That allows us to take the necessary precautions in current times.