It is a busy month for the club in the lead-up to the Victorian Country Series Round 5 on September 3 and 4.
There's a lot of work ahead, but it should be a great event.
- Volunteers - We need all members to contribute to the preparation and running our biggest event of the year
We need help for jobs including working bees, tyre marking, sunday bbq, canteen and bar (RSA required)
A list is posted outside the canteen for names
- Round Sponsorship - Sponsorships are available for $100 per class (Listed in program, mentioned in commentary etc)
Contact Paul on 0438 981300
- Pit spots - Lines have now been marked and you can mark out your spot
- Working Bee 2: Saturday 27 Aug (TBD)
- August Club Day - Sunday Aug 28
- AUSTRANS Victorian Country Series Round 5: Sat Sep 3 and Sunday Sep 4