Everyone is itching to get racing again and we have a mega turnout for this Sunday!
We have a brand new Canteen POS for card sales, and you can also buy some 2021 VCS merch along with your hot chips.
Covid QR codes can be found at the Canteen, at the Out grid and the Toilets, so make sure you scan in as soon as you get to the track.
NOTE: We are allowed a maximum of 30 spectators who are not connected with the competitors or a volunteer.
All competitors need to fill out the online Scrutineering Form, and they should read the Supp Regs
Weather be damned, we are going to have a great weekend regardless, so rug up and lets have a ball!
We cant wait to get racing again this Sunday!
Download and view the supp regs
- Open for all ages for training and competition.
All people aged 16 years or over are highly recommended to be fully vaccinated, or an “excepted person” (see Page 2 for the definition and requirements), to attend the facility.
* Clarification on the above point is that under the Public Health Directions Community Sport is exempt from requiring all attendees to be fully vaccinated, however, it is Karting Australia’s recommendation for all attendees to be fully vaccinated.
* Based on the above, there is no government requirement for Clubs to check the vaccination status of each attendee.
- Limited to the minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the activity (i.e. Drivers, Coaches, Officials).
- Spectators are permitted up to a maximum of 30 people who are not directly involved as a Driver, Mechanic, Official or other personnel facilitating the activity.
- Masks will continue to be required to be carried at all times and worn by ALL attendees everywhere indoors or a social distance is unable to be maintained, unless an exemption applies.
- COVID-19 Check-In Officers as per Victorian Government Covid Safe requirements. It is important to note that all of the information above is subject to change and based on the latest information provided from the respective governments.
Social karting can resume from this Friday, so we are expecting a few people out on Saturday with the nice weather.
We still have to comply with the law and the rules, so
- Scan in via the QR code at the Clubroom noticeboard
You may be asked to produce your phone and show the tick.
- Wear a mask around the paddock
- No spectators are allowed - so please SHUT THE GATE after you enter
- Officials and 1 parent are permitted
All transferred entries have been refunded.