- Historic karters will be using the track Saturday 28 before our March club day
The track will be closed to karts on this day, but you are welcome to come and watch the old beasts.
- The next club day is Sunday March 29
Unfortunately we need to list the following reminders due to recent track activity.
If any of these apply to you, you probably should know better.
- Appropriate safety apparel (Shoes, Helmet, One piece driving suit, Gloves etc) is mandatory when using the track
Refer to the KA Manual Chapter 7 for more specific detail
- Use of the track is for active financial members only; a previous membership does not constitute an active financial member.
Practice memberships are available and reasonably priced if you only wish use the track for test days.
A lot of time, effort, and money goes into maintaining the track, so every contribution helps.
- Track operating hours are 9:00am until 6:00pm and the track is CLOSED on Tuesdays.
Kart engines must not be started at the track outside these times.
2015 Rule changes
- Action cameras can now only be mounted on the Nassau panel (Refer to KA manual for specific detail)
- A backup/emergency brake cable is now required as a redundant backup to the brake cable.