We have a few changes for the last day of the year, we would really like you all to come.
- One extra heat for a bit more fun
- Reverse direction* (The track is a blast in reverse if you haven't done it before)
- BBQ at the end of racing (We will also have a temp license for the bar )
- Club member of the year presentation
* Important info for reverse direction
The private practice rules have changed so that an official is required when the track runs in a different to normal direction.
This means we cannot leave the track in reverse all month as we have done in prior years.
You CANNOT go out the normal out grid and turn left; the track tyre barriers need to be reconfigured for reverse.
Oct 29 - Nov 16: Track is normal anti clockwise direction
Nov 17 - 18: Track will be configured for reverse/clockwise direction for duration of weekend
Nov: 19 - 23: TRACK IS CLOSED DURING WEEK
Nov: 24 - 25: Track will be configured for reverse/clockwise direction for duration of weekend