Dear members and friends. The Ballarat kart club committee have carefully considered the current Covid conditions in our area, and KV Supp Regs available to us for running practice events at the Haddon track.

We will be keeping the track closed until further notice, and will review this decision pending the local and state conditions at the end of this month.

We understand this may be disappointing to some of our members, but have the best interest of our club and members and local community in mind.

We will take this opportunity to actively work behind the scenes so we are better than ever upon our return.
Thank you for your understanding.
Mal Mason.